Monday, March 1

Lenten Cleaning: Week Three Check-In...


It is hard to believe that we are beginning the third week of Great Lent already! I fell a little behind on my Lenten Cleaning, but only have a few more tasks to complete before I'm all caught up. We didn't have a chance to install a second row of shelving in our family closet, but that will eventually come (hopefully before our little one arrives).

February 15th: Master Bathroom
February 16th: Master Bathroom Drawers and Cabinets
February 17th: Family Closet
February 18th: Family Closet (to install a few more shelves to hold linens)
February 19th: Dressers
February 20th: Saturday
February 21st: Sunday
February 22nd:Master Bedroom
February 23rd: Nursery Bathroom
February 24th: Laundry Room
February 25th: Toy Closet
February 26th: Nursery and Closet
February 27th: Saturday
February 28th: Sunday
March 1st: Hallway and Steps
March 2nd: Entrance
March 3rd: Loft and Guest Bedroom
March 4th: Living Room
March 5th: Craft Cupboard
March 6th: Saturday
How is your cleaning coming?

3 comments:

Kate said...

How is my cleaning coming? In a word, terrible. I was bound and determined today to really get started but I ended up on bed rest for the day. I guess one shouldn't expect too much during difficult pregnancies. :) I'm feeling much better this evening and after the kiddos go to bed I plan on putting in a CD of a sermon I missed one Sunday and starting a bit of work...just a bit. :)

Courtney said...

We did some major work over the weekend and I was able to also post some of our furniture for sale. Tackling the master bedroom tomorrow!

Michelle M. said...

I am feeling the same way, and I am MUCH further behind than you. I have a lot to catch up on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...